Rose C Ravasco
Senior Project Manager/Operations Manager
Rose has over ten years in construction and project management within the commercial real estate, hospitality and restaurant industries. Her 10 years of industry experience include project management working for both a large real estate firm, as well as an interior architecture firm, both in downtown San Francisco, as well as 5 years of experience in which she worked as a consultant for a restaurant group based out of Greenwich CT specializing in Restaurant Design & Construction in New York, Connecticut, Boston, Baltimore and Miami opening restaurants up & down the East Coast.
Rose's experience in project management in commercial real estate include:
- Management of Landlord,
Tenant Improvement or Design Build Construction Projects – i.e. Invoices,
Budgets & Project Closeout. Served
as the point-of-contact for any Project-related inquiries within C&W,
Property & Portfolio Managers and Vendors.
- Vendor Meeting Coordination and Event Planning of Team & Company Events.
- Production of Marketing Proposals for Local & Global Project Management Services.
- Production of Contracts (AIA) between RE firm and Architects or General Contractors.
- Bid Coordination & Request For Proposals (RFPs) and Bid Qualification.
Rose's experience in restaurant construction project management include the following:
- Project Management of new restaurant design & construction and renovations. She opened new restaurant & proven restaurant concepts from start to finish in multiple locations – Greenwich CT, Purchase NY, Miami FL, Wilton CT. She has extensive experience managing Building Department protocol, Certificate of Occupancy, Permit process, Bid process and Qualification, Budgeting and Critical Path Processes in line with Health Department, F&B BOH and FOH Operations protocol.
- New Restaurant Concept, Design & Construction working with small scale & large scale projects from $60,000 to over $1 million Project Budgets
- Existing Restaurant Renovations and Restaurant Facilities & Maintenance
Notable projects prior to Ronin Project Consulting
- China White Noodle Bar, Purchase NY & Greenwich CT, New Concept restaurant
- Cactus Rose Cantina, Wilton CT, New Concept restaurant
- Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar, South Beach, Miami FL & Boston MA, Greenwich CT, New Locations of Exisiting Concept
- Bongos Cuban Cafe & Sky Lounge at the Seminole Hard Rock, Ft Lauderdale FL, Design Build
- SushiSamba New York, NY, Renovations
Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia, PA - B.S. Food Marketing/B.A. German
Scottsdale Community College, Scottsdale, AZ - Interior Design Program
San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA - Event Planning Professional Development Certificate